Wednesday 11 December 2013

Toblerone Cheesecake

I had a go at making a Toblerone cheesecake! It was surprisingly easy to make (and if I am able to make it then it must be easy!) The recipe can be found at http://www.littlecakehouseblog.co.uk/2013/03/toblerone-cheesecake.html.There are also a few other recipes on the site that I want to try out in the future.

Toblerone cheesecake! 

The appearance of my cake isn’t brilliant (check out the website to see how good it can look!) Still, it was a very tasty treat, but perhaps not great when you are supposed to be on a diet...

Yum!
We recently moved house so it was a bit of a mission looking for all the kitchen stuff I needed. I opened the hand mixer box only to find that I had left the metal mix stick thingys at the old flat. So I had to whisk using a fork, hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment