A while back I posted up a tutorial on how to make a ring out of beads; this tutorial is a bracelet version of that tutorial. It’s a very easy to make bracelet, great for beginners! I made this bracelet as a small gift for my friends little daughter.
To make this bracelet you will need:
2 X metal loops
120 X 2mm white beads
25 X 2mm blue beads
16 X 4mm blue beads
Fishing wire (roughly 1m)
- Start by threading one 2mm blue bead onto the fishing wire, let the bead drop down to the middle of the wire. Then thread five 2mm white beads on either side of the blue bead. Complete the loop by threading both ends of the wire through a 2mm blue bead.
- Continue threading beads in this pattern until you have made 6 ‘loops’ in total.
- Then thread one 4mm blue bead on each length of fishing wire followed by a 2mm blue bead then another 4mm blue bead. Complete the ‘loop’ by threading both ends through a 2mm blue bead. (The diagram probably explains this better).
- Repeat the first step to complete the band of the bracelet.
- Finish by using pliers to add the metal loops to the ends of the bracelet, attach the metal clasp to the ends.