Friday 7 February 2014

Leftover beads…

This is another really quick and easy tutorial on another use for leftover beads. I bought some hair slides ages ago (in the sales) but when I got home realised that one of the slides didn’t have a flower decoration on it! So I decided to rip the other one off too-I sort of regret ripping it off a little, I did quite like the flower, and then I lost the flower so I didn’t have an opportunity to glue it back on L.





You will need:
Bendy wire (about 50cm is more than enough)
Beads
Hair slide
Pliers
Wire cutters
UHU glue (or other strong glue)

Step 1: Taking the hair slide, wrap one end of the wire around the end a few times and dab a bit of glue on the top to secure the wire.



Step 2: Start threading on beads. After threading one bead on, wrap the wire around the end before adding another bead.



Step 3: Continue adding beads until you are happy with the arrangement.




Step 4: Twist the wire and hide the sharp end within one of the beads, and that's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment